Posted on 17. November 2020 by Jan Bunk
This guide looks very long at first glance, but that's just because every step is explained in detail with an image. It shouldn't take too long to complete!
1. Open the Google Play Console and select the app draft we created for you.
2. Click 'View tasks'.
Now go through each task one by one. Here are some tips and explanations for each one:
3. Click 'Production'
4. Click 'Countries / regions'
5. Select all the countries you want to make your app available in.
6. Click 'Releases'
7. Click 'Edit' on the release draft we created for you.
8. Click 'Review release' at the bottom.
9. Roll out the release to submit your app into review. Don't worry if there's a warning about native code.
That's it! Congratulations, your app will now be reviewed and published in approximately 7 days.
Developer accounts are needed to publish your app. Find out how to create one and how to give the team from webtoapp.design access so we can upload your app.
Completing your App Store entry might seem like a daunting task at first. In this guide we go over each step in detail so it'll be easy for you!
Common mistakes and things to keep in mind before submitting your app for review in the Apple App Store
Hi, I'm Jan. I have previously developed multiple apps for clients and my own projects, which have been downloaded thousands of times in the app stores. However, I decided I'd rather help out people with smaller budgets. That's why I created webtoapp.design, an affordable way to get an app if you already have a website.